InvoCare, which is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, is a leading international provider of funeral, cemetery, crematoria and related services. It currently operates, and is a market leader, in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
InvoCare currently operates over 270 funeral locations and 16 cemeteries and crematoria, all in competitive markets in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. InvoCare employs more than 1,800 people and has a current turnover of approximately $400 million a year. You can read more on the Our Brands section of our website.
As an industry leader, InvoCare:
- Delivers outstanding results for investors, its team of people, families and the community;
- Acquires successful funeral and related businesses, to grow their market share and profitability;
- Has a governance and management structure;
- Adopts new management techniques for competitive advantage;
- Sets new standards for service, care and innovation wherever we operate;
- Invests in the quality and capacity of our locations;
- Raises professional standards and client service through training programs delivered by accredited Learning and Development teams; and
- Forms lasting community relationships wherever we operate.
InvoCare operates under the existing brand names of the trusted businesses it acquires.
To manage your holding in InvoCare, please access the Link Market Services Investor Centre:
You can also find out more about the Dividend Reinvestment Plan Rules.